Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where have I been????

Well I can say for sure that I have done some training since my last post in November of 2008 (wow it has been a long time) but it has been a crazy almost two years. I did the Tour de Tucson twice and Ragnar Relay Del Sol twice (of course with Team Jelly Roll) and was a spectator for the Las Palomas Tri rather than participating due to the incident at the Ragnar Del Sol 2009. I also rode Mt Lemmon with some friends and I must say the ride up is horrible but coming down is an experience of a lifetime. Oh and moved twice and had a tibia stress fracture being on crutches for 3 months. I will be posting within the next couple of days accounts of all events as they have stayed fresh in my memory as if emblazoned by fire and I will be continuing to train and write in the coming year as I have a good number of things to share.

No comments: